Getting Started with Orange Manager eCommerce Shipping Software
Orange Manager has a “Pay as you grown pricing strategy”. They offer a free 30-day trial, where you can test out the software to see how their service can benefit your eCommerce business. Orange Manager has 5 account options:
- A seed- This Orange Managers free account. This type of account is geared for sellers who process less than 60 orders monthly.
- A sprout- This Orange Manager account costs $20 USD per month. This type of account is geared for sellers who process less than 600 orders monthly.
- A sapling- This Orange Manager account costs $30 USD per month. This type of account is geared for sellers who process less than 1700 orders monthly.
- An Orange Tree- This Orange Manager account costs $40 USD per month. This type of account is geared for sellers who process less than 3400 orders monthly.
- An Orange Grove- This Orange Manager account costs $50 USD per month. This type of account is geared for sellers who process more than 3400 orders monthly.
It’s important to know that Orange manager does not require a credit card to sign up for any of their accounts. No matter which account you use, the majority of the features are the same. Every account is equipped with unlimited users, unlimited stores and channels, built-in tracking, built-in customer service, unlimited dropshippers, inventory tracking, reports, and Orange Mailer account. Orange Mailer is an online postage printing service that enables you to purchase and print USPS shipping labels at discounted rates.
Orange Manager Order Management
One of the biggest benefits and uses of Orange Manager is their central order manager software. Orange Manager integrates with software such as Etsy order management, Woocommerce Order Management System, Amazon shipping software and eBay shipping software allowing you to download orders from all marketplaces you sell on into one central system. Once you do this you can sort through all your orders and ship them from one place, then automatically send information regarding your orders to your CSR, accounting or backorder file folders. Once the order ships, using either Orange Managers built-in tracking notification, or integration with Aftership, customers will be able to track and know when their order ships for delivery. Orange Manager users can use the system to process refunds for any of their orders, no matter which marketplace the order came from. Additionally, Orange Manager provides many types of reports to help you keep track of your eCommerce business. Reports such as sales stats and inventory stats in one central location make life really easy for its customers.
Orange Manager Order Management with Algopix
When conducting multichannel eCommerce, managing inventory and orders from different marketplaces can be an overwhelming task. Orange Manager allows you to manage everything in one platform, saving you time, keeping you more organized and making daily operations more efficient. The biggest challenge with multichannel selling is that you never know how a certain product will sell across different platforms and different countries. That is why many multichannel sellers, utilize Algopix, a product market research tool prior to listing products on their website. With the connection to 16 international eBay, Amazon and Walmart marketplaces, Algopix is the perfect research tool to make multichannel selling easier. Algopix allows you to research all of your products for each desired marketplace all in one search query. This results in lowering risk, increasing sales, and will ultimately set you up for great success as a multichannel eCommerce seller.